What is BioShield 75?
- Bacteriostatic, Fungistatic, and Algaestatic
- EPA registered food contact surface treatment.
- Durable Anti-Microbial lasting up to three months.
- Bonds with almost any surface and inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Functionalized mico-coating actively inhibits microorganisms in the dry-state, when traditional disenfectants no longer do.
How does it work?
- BioShield 75 is applied to any clean, dry surface by spraying.
- Once dry it forms a covalent bond with the surface forming a protective micro biostatic layer of positively charged long chain molecules.
- Pathogen, spoilage bacteria, and other harmful microorganisms are attached to the positively charged ion and through lysis of the cell wall the cell is destroyed.
- Since this is a physical disruption, the destroyed cell cannot mutate or replicate. Thus avoiding the possibility of developing antimicrobial resistance.
What microorganisms does BioShield 75 protect against?
Laboratory tests have shown BioShield 75 to protect surfaces against a variety of bacteria and fungi, including but not limited to: Listeria, Monocytogenes, E.coli 0157:H7, Salmonella, Enterica, Campylobacter, Pseudomonas, Aeruginosa, Staphylococcus Aureus, Aspergillus Niger/Flavus, Cladosporium, and Penicillium Funiculosum.